Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome to our Blog

Hello and welcome to Eric and Sheila's Blog.  Here you will find photos and stories from our various adventures.  We are both certified scuba divers (Sheila just got her c-card this year) and love to travel to Caribbean to go diving, snorkeling or just relax.  Currently we have two cats, Rachel and Randi, and a yellow lab named Sparky.


I (Eric) also enjoy flying model airplanes.  This is something that I was first exposed to as a kid with my dad.  A few years ago after several years of RC car racing I bought my first airplane and have been in love with flying planes ever since.  Currently I have 3 planes that I am flying.  A 3D Hobby Shop 40" Edge 540, 47" Extra 300 SR, and an 87" Extra SHP.  All three of them are electric powered and fly great.

  

Here is a video of the 87" Extra flying



At one point Sheila gave flying a try.  Here is a video of Sheila "flying"







No comments:

Post a Comment